Sunday 2 November 2008

Electrical Department (M.T.C)


Electrical section
There are about 14 students in this section and among them is one lady. Actually Mr. Lagu Joseph one of the instructors of electrical department admired the effort of the students especially their group work and the initiatives and skillful talents they are sharing with each other is encouraging to him.

Reflection
The purpose of putting them in group is to learn together and share their knowledge and skills. One of the students called Santo told me, ‘when I do my work a lone I make a lot of mistakes and it is not easy to correct them but since we started working in groups I learn from the other and improve our learning (skills) and easy to correct our mistakes.

Actually among the students as I observe them, there was a point of dialogue among them. When they make a mistake all have to stop working (wiring), correct the mistake and proceed ahead without the help of the teacher and they do manage.

No comments: