Wednesday 8 October 2008

Experience with Don Bosco V.T.C

In the meeting with the staff, prior to the opening of academic year, I invited each of them to be accountable for his/her individual actions and learning. By doing that we are all learning to improve our vocational skills in one way or the other. We will evaluate our work practice every six months to have a room for improvement at the individual level.
The aim of working together and be accountable towards our own actions and values is one way of obtaining new knowledge and skills. It is my intention to improve my personal way of thinking in the light of daily self evaluation. To try that out whether it is in line with what I am aiming at, I involved my self in training the young adults in life skills every evening at the V.T.C campus.

No comments: